Monday 6 October 2008

Disaster strikes!

Gale force 8 winds meant that kite surfing was too dangerous so filming on Saturday afternoon for the Heroes for Halo video was cut rather short. A reduced crew were intending to film the off-water scenes on Sunday. By the time I'd finished my continental and read my complementary copy of the Daily Planet the superheros had been getting themselves into all sorts of trouble.






Having heard the sad story of the lost board I remembered I am an intrepid reporter and braved the sea wall to record the terrible weather conditions.









Thankfully, Batman aka Stuart Bruce aka "other Stu" squeezed the loan of a new board out of yet another of his contacts. Stu is pictured here with Bat-baby Callum.


Squeee! So cute! And little Callum is just adorable.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites